Our Website Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings may be made by e-mail, letter or telephone, by booking a course with Frontline First Aid Training it is assumed that you accept these Terms and Conditions.
2. Payment should be made at least 2 weeks in advance of the course. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been received.
3. Cancellations: Frontline First Aid Training reserves the right to cancel the dates or alter services, but will endeavour to give as much notice as possible. In the event of a cancellation Frontline First Aid Training will try and transfer the booking to the next mutually convenient date unless the client states otherwise. If the booking is cancelled by the client the following fees will be payable.
- More than 14 days 100%
- 7 – 14 days 50% course fee
- Less than 7 days No refund
4. You may transfer to another of our courses or an alternative date at any point up to 2 weeks prior to the course date. Less than 2 weeks in advance you will be charged an administrative fee of £30.
5. If you do not attend a course, and have not previously informed us, the full course fee remains payable.
6. If you arrive late for a course, or are absent from any session, we reserve the right to refuse to accept you for training if we feel you will gain insufficient knowledge or skill in the time remaining. In all such cases, the full course fee remains payable. (To conform with Health & Safety Executive requirements for Statutory Certificates, attendance at all sessions is mandatory.)
7. Health and Safety: In the case of physical skills courses (i.e. emergency first aid and automated external defibrillation), it is the employer’s responsibility to ensure that candidates are free from any condition which would affect their capability, and that they have the aptitude to cope with an intensive course of study. (We do welcome candidates with disabilities for training, but it remains their employer’s responsibility to ensure that they are appropriately supported in their workplace.)
8. If the course is to be held in your own premises please ensure that there is sufficient space for the lesson to be conducted, bearing in mind practical demonstration and participation is required. If you are unsure please contact us for advice.
9. Liability: All training and advice given by Frontline First Aid Training is done by following guidelines provided by the appropriate councils. Information given by Frontline First Aid Training is to the best of our knowledge, up to date and evidence based, Frontline First Aid Training cannot accept any responsibility for misinterpretation of the advice given. Frontline First Aid Training always advises if parents or carers are at all concerned about the health of their child they should seek medical advice. The information provided, either on this website or any documentation provided is for general information only and should not be treated as a substitute for medical advice given by a doctor or any other health professional. Frontline First Aid Training is not responsible or liable for any diagnosis made or actions taken by a user based on this information.
10. Course Materials and Copyright: The cost of the session includes all materials supplied during the session. Frontline First Aid Training is the copyright owner of all course materials with the exception of materials clearly published by third parties. Frontline First Aid Training copyright materials may only be used by the person attending the course for their personal use.
11. Childcare: Any childcare support arrangements when Frontline First Aid Training teach courses, is an agreement entirely between the parents and the child carer. Frontline First Aid Training holds no liability whatsoever for child care provided or for any unforeseen circumstances arising through using that child carer.
Additional Information: Please advise your candidates to wear suitable clothing (not skirts or dresses) for the course. It would also be appreciated if ladies don’t wear lipstick as this stains the manikins.